Care First Rehab located in Cary, NC is rapidly growing and currently looking to add a PRN Licensed Massage Therapist Contractor to travel and provide services who already live in either Wake or Durham counties or those candidates who are relocating to these areas. Care First Rehab is a top referred clinic for pediatric and adult services in Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Massage Therapy. We serve patients in our Cary location, as well as in outpatient establishments such as daycares, preschools, assisted living centers, and in patient’s home. Care First Rehab partners with you to ensure we are building your caseload and developing your career! Join our team to become part of this rewarding experience!
Flexible work hours and excellent compensation.
- Experience in a wide variety of massage modalities including: Lymphedema, Neuromuscular, Trigger Point, Deep Tissue, etc).
- The ability to design specific sessions based on patients individual needs
- Be able to travel to patients location in either Wake or Durham counties
- Added Plus: Insurance and Electronic Documentation knowledge/experience
- Must provide proof of liability insurance
- NC Massage Therapy License
- Must adhere to state licensing laws and regulations
- Work closely with a highly skilled team of licensed physical, occupational, speech and massage therapists
- Online documentation training provided
- Home care kit provided
- You create your own schedule creating a flexible work day and work week!
Care First Rehab provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.