The Marketing Director oversees the sales/marketing department personnel at Care First Rehab (CFR). In this role, the Marketing Director must ensure that all policies and procedures are closely followed by each of the marketing personnel in accordance with all regulatory requirements, accreditation standards, and CFR standards.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Develops and implements strategic sales/marketing plans and forecasts to achieve CFR short and long term marketing business objectives.
- Prepares new hire 6 week reports and presents them to the COO and CEO.
- Trains and directs the work of all marketing personnel to ensure a quality operation.
- Provides coaching, verbal, and written performance evaluations for assigned Marketing personnel and submits written information on evaluations to the Director of Human Resources in accordance with policy requirements.
- Utilizes various software to manage patient and referral records along with employee reports and time sheets
- Develops, updates, and implements CFR marketing policies and procedures
- Sets weekly sales/marketing meeting and helps achieve performance goals set by CEO
- Distributes assignments to the marketing team and is the main point of contact for requests given by the administrative, clinical, and executive teams
- Develops and oversees the CFR annual marketing plan
- Oversees quality assurance through patient and referral surveys
- Meets with therapists (disciple meetings, new hire orientations etc.) to implement disciplined marketing strategies to increase referrals
- Establishes and maintains relationships with health care industry influencers; traveling within Wake, Durham, and Johnston counties
- Works with the marketing team to coordinate quarterly CFR events
- Additional duties assigned by company COO and CEO
1. Knowledge of physical, occupational and speech therapy
2. Insurance knowledge (private, Medicaid, Medicare, etc)
3. Computer savvy in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Prosperworks
4. 3 - 4 years experience as a Director with 3+ direct reports
5. A record of department sales / revenue growth
Care First Rehab provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.