Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Sign on Bonus!
Care First Rehab located in Cary, NC is rapidly growing and currently looking for a Full Time Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) to travel and provide services for adult/pediatrics that live near Durham or Northern Raleigh or those who are relocating to these areas. Care First Rehab serves patients in our Cary Office, as well as in outpatient establishments such as daycares, preschools, assisted living centers, and in patient’s home. Care First will partners with you to ensure we are building your caseload and developing your career! Join our Care First team and to become part of this rewarding experience!
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Bonus structure
- Health coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance)
- Liability insurance
- Continuing education
- License reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- Online documentation training
- Flexible work day and work week
- Extensive clinical and operational training support
- Management opportunities w/ training
- Structure bonus payments
- Insurance (payer) Training
- Home care experience field visits (visits made to patient’s location) – up to 30 mile + radius from candidates home location. Candidates will have an estimated caseload of 70% pediatrics, 30% Adult population.
- Physical Therapy Assistant License
- CPR License
- 2-3 years of PTA experience
- Full time Contractor and Employee positions available
• Pediatric Experience: Prefer 6 months - 2 years’ Experience with pediatric patients.
• Child Development Services Agency (CDSA) experience
Care First Rehab provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.