SALES AND MARKETING PERSONNEL
Immediate opening: Full Time with benefits Sales/Marketing Position for outpatient rehab office which offers clinic visits and patient home visits (at no additional cost). Services offered to Pediatrics, Adults, and Geriatrics (Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy both in our clinic and at patients location)
Your role will be to generate leads, follow current leads, vendors and referral sources.
* Develops and implements strategic sales/marketing plans and forecasts to achieve Care First short term and long term business objectives
* Ensures effective control of marketing results and takes corrective actions to guarantee achievement of marketing objectives fall within designated budgets
*Establishes and maintains relationships with health care industry influencers
*Prepares marketing reports and presents them to Marketing Director
* Sets weekly sales/marketing forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
* Meets with key clients and maintains relationships through negotiating and closing deals
*Prepares quarterly sales report and presents to Marketing Director and showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
*Travels to various counties including: Wake, Durham, and Johnston
*Meets weekly with sales/marketing staff to develop strategic plans for Care First
* Proficient Health Care knowledge
* Proven track record in healthcare marketing for business growth
* Experience with networking groups, health fairs, marketing booths, seminars
* Existing relationship with referral sources, including but not limited to doctor's offices, discharge planners, case managers, retirement communities, senior living, assisted living, group homes for adults and pediatrics, day cares, worker's compensation managers.
*Candidate from either Durham, Wake, Johnston, or Harnett county with an already established local pipeline.
* Resume history of negotiation and closing deals
* Excellent team player with strong communication skills
* 2+ years of experience in health care marketing within the past 5 years
* Medicare, Medicaid, and Insurance knowledge
* Base Salary (TBD)
* Bonus structure/commission based on performance
* Benefit Package to include health insurance, vision, dental, paid holidays, vacation, 401K, etc
* Mileage reimbursement
* Company equipment provided: computer, cell phone, etc
* Extensive training
Join a seasoned group of seasoned sales and marketing team and apply today!
Care First Rehab provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
We kindly ask, NO PHONE CALLS