SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST - Clayton, NC
Care First Rehab, located in Cary, NC, is rapidly growing and currently looking for an experienced Licensed Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist to travel and provide services and who already live near lower Wake county or Johnston county (Clayton, Garner, Smithfield etc) or those who are relocating to these areas (we provide outpatient home care, not home health services). Care First Rehab serves patients in our Cary Office, as well as in outpatient establishments such as daycares, preschools, assisted living centers, and in patient’s home. Care First partners with CDSA (Child Developmental Services Agency) to ensure we are building your caseload and developing your pediatric career! Join our Care First team and to become part of this rewarding experience!
UP TO $5000 SIGN ON BONUS!
• Completive salary (TBD)
• Paid Holidays
• Bonus structure
• Flexible hours
• Health Coverage (medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance)
• Liability insurance
• Continuing education
• License reimbursement
• Mileage reimbursement
- Home Care Kit Provided
- Cell Phone
- Hot Spot Connection
- Extensive Training and Shadowing program
- Full time Contractor and Employee positions available!
- Home care experience- field visits-visits made to patients location - this is a traveling position only.
- Pediatric experience (Candidate must be comfortable with a 70% pediatric caseload)
- Expected to travel in a 30 mile radius from candidates home base or as needed for coverage
- Must have minimum of 2-3 years experience as SLP
- Willing to learn Spanish
Care First Rehab provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.