Occupational Therapist - Durham, NC
Care First Rehab, located in Cary, NC, is rapidly growing and currently looking for an experienced Licensed Occupational Therapist (full time contractor) with experience in all populations to travel and provide services and who already live in northern Raleigh or Durham or those who are relocating to these areas (we provide outpatient home care, not home health services). Care First Rehab serves patients in our Cary Office, as well as in outpatient establishments such as daycares, preschools, assisted living centers, and in patient’s home. Care First partners with CDSA (Child Developmental Services Agency) to ensure we are building your caseload and developing your pediatric career! Join our Care First team and to become part of this rewarding experience!
UP TO $5000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- 2-3 years experience as OT
- Home care experience- visits made to patients location
- Pediatric experience (must be comfortable with 60%+ pediatric caseload)
- CDSA experience helpful
- Expected to travel in a 30 mile radius from candidates home base or as needed for coverage for IE's, PN's, and Recerts.
- Willing to learn Spanish
- Full time Contractor and Employee positions available
Care First Rehab provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.