Occupational Therapist - Raleigh, NC
Care First Rehab, located in Cary, NC, is rapidly growing and currently looking for an experienced Licensed Occupational Therapist with adult, pediatric, and hand therapy experience to travel to patients location to provide services and who already live in either in Durham or Northern Raleigh NC or those who are relocating to these areas (we provide outpatient home care, not home health services). Care First Rehab serves patients in our Cary Office, as well as in outpatient establishments such as daycares, preschools, assisted living centers, and in patient’s home. Care First partners with you to ensure we are building your caseload and developing your career! Join our Care First team and to become part of this rewarding experience!
UP TO $5000 SIGN ON BONUS!
BILINGUAL A PLUS!
Flexible hours and excellent compensation
• Competitive salary (TBD)
• Paid Holidays
• Bonus structure
• Flexible hours
• Health Coverage (medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance)
• Liability insurance
• Continuing education
• License reimbursement
• Mileage reimbursement
- Home Care Supply Kit
- Cell Phone
- Hot Spot Connection
- Extensive training, shadowing, and mentorship program
- Full time Contractor and Employee positions available!
- 2-3 years of OT experience
- Experience with pediatric population (must be willing to have a patient caseload >50%)
- Home care experience (treating in the natural environment) preferred
- Expected to travel in a 30 mile radius from candidates home base or as needed for IE's, PN's and Recerts
- Willing to learn Spanish
Care First Rehab provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.